What is Hemorrhoids Disease?
Hemorrhoids are blood vessels that are found in the anus which is caused by the constant blood pressure on them. Especially when the pressure on the abdomen and lower part of the body is falling on the blood vessels and takes the form of a wart.
Types of hemorrhoids
There are three types of hemorrhoids in terms of ants: one internal second is middle and the third external.
- In internal hemorrhoids, the warts are deep inward and cannot be seen or felt in normal condition. They do not have much pain or discomfort. But in this case, the wounds continue to bleed.
- In the middle hemorrhoids type the pain, inflammation and anemia are all three.
- External hemorrhoids are prone to infection due to seizures, rides, or abrasions. If transfused, inflammation increases and distress increases and it is difficult to enter the wipes. Blood clots produce hemorrhoids and wipes that do not emit blood.
Causes Of Hemorrhoids bleeding
Eate High Chili Spices – Main Cause
The disease is usually unhealthy for people who eat very high chili spices and are accustomed to carbohydrates, especially fat-rich foods. These people eat more meat. Vegetables are not included in their diet and if any in small quantities. This is the most important cause of infection is constipation.
Blood Vessels in the Anus
Due to constipation, there is constant pressure on the blood vessels in the anus. So during the interruption of the blood the veins open up and become stools. Then, in the case of constipation, hard and dry waste is discharged. The friction and itching will open the blood vessels and cause bleeding which subsequently forms the wart. Stomach bugs, especially gallstones (Thread Worms) also contribute to the cause of the hemorrhoids disease.
Start Laying Eggs in the Anus at Night
They live in the lower part of the intestine and start laying eggs in the anus at night and they bite. This causes severe anxiety and itching in the anus. Their bite and patient’s tremors cause anal wounds and persistent itching can cause hemorrhoids. Occasionally, even after getting hurt, bruised, or sunburned.
Hemorrhoids are not only due to constipation but also include diarrhea for many days. Especially when high impact medicines are eaten for a long time.
Liver disorders can also result in hemorrhoids, especially when liver function slows down and blood vessels begin to accumulate slowly in the blood vessels associated with it.
Drink Alcohol – Cause
People who drink alcohol also suffer from hemorrhoids. Although the disease is more common in the same family, it is mainly due to their dietary habits and lifestyle.
Eat Spicy Peppers
For example, it is customary for some families or people in certain areas to eat spicy peppers. Some people eat more fat and meat but some are not interested in sports and exercise.
Spend More Time Sitting
Some classes are not able to find time for work because of business engagements, even though the nature of their work is that they have to spend more time sitting and coming to the office and home by personal car. No walking opportunities.
How To Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids During Pregnancy
Often it is also seen that women complain of hemorrhoids during pregnancy. As the baby is older in the uterus, the pressure of the uterus surrounds the blood vessels. Due to which blood begins to bleed in there. Blood blockage causes pressure on the walls of the veins, causing hemorrhoids. Such hemorrhoids often go away after childbirth. But sometimes it doesn’t even go away later.
In the first pregnancy, its chances are high, when the baby is abnormally healthy, the birth of twins is expected. During pregnancy, the mother is suspected of having severe constipation during pregnancy. People also suffer from hemorrhoids, who stay in the wet place for too long, retain moisture for a long time after stool and thorough cleaning don’t care.
Sometimes the hemorrhoids remain for many years, but they are unknown. This usually occurs in bad hemorrhoids. It is possible to diagnose at the same time when bleeding can cause excessive bleeding. Never, when diagnosed with another disease, does a hemorrhoid infection indicate. There are also types of hemorrhoids, in which warts occur internally and medially, are not seen or felt, so they are diagnosed late.
Why Hemorrhoids Happen
One of the distinguishing features of hemorrhoids is that this feeling persists even after discharge. The stomach is not cleaned yet and there is more intestinal tract in the intestine. Because of this feeling, the patient needs to go to the toilet again and again. After that, they recover. For example, constipation can be relieved, lower blood pressure in the lower blood vessels or change the daily intake of nutrients, i.e. constipation supplements.
Meat – Eggs – Hot Spices – Beef
Foods that stimulate intestines or cause irritation should be eaten sparingly such as meat and eggs, hot spices, beef, and cayenne pepper, etc. They are also harmful so you should also avoid products like eggplant, lentils, lentils, and bakery.
If sitting down or having an inactive life, then walking and light workouts should be arranged. Diarrhea should be maintained, especially liver function. If irritation or itching starts to occur repeatedly, sometimes minor gums appear in the waste or some kind of nausea may appear when taking diarrhea. You should consult a physician, as there is a possibility of hemorrhoids.
Use Cold Cream – Almonds Oil or Olive Oil
Whenever you are free of agglutination, water should be washed thoroughly with soap after irrigation. Then dry water with a clean cloth and apply any cold cream, oil, almonds or olive oil. Feeling of discomfort, the oils can be applied before relief.
Foam Chairs Dangerous for Hemorrhoids
Chairs made of cotton or foam chairs are especially dangerous for hemorrhoids patients. Especially in the summer chairs made by wooded.
How To Treat Hemorrhoids At Home Fast
- Departments must be scheduled at a scheduled time. Relief is not being felt; such patients should try to get relief in the morning and afternoon two times daily.
- The best treatment for hemorrhoids at home fast– A large teaspoon of Plantain Husk (Isapghol) with water together should be drinking before bedtime. Two small teaspoons of almonds oil or olive oil mixed with semi-warm milk can be consumed before bedtime, but longer periods of grease can be fed to the liver. The damage is done; it must be taken care of.
- The treatment of hemorrhoids should be taken into account as soon as the blood is released from the wounds; it should not be stopped immediately, because at one point the blood pressure reduces the wounds and reduces the pain. If the blood is discharged, it is irregular because of the rash and it is better to have it discharged. If the patient has symptoms of very strong anemia, then it should not be delayed to stop the bleeding.
- The treatment for hemorrhoids should be done first with the help of medication to control the disease. The operation must be done in the event of compulsion, as the drug is more likely to cure. So its causes are treated as well. It is also less likely to be born again.
Useful foods include radish, radish leaves, chestnut greens, and duck sauce, etc. They also do not get constipated and the lost blood recovers.
Before the operation, the patient should be vaccinated with certain types of vaccines, such as if the hemorrhoids are caused by the liver. Short-term dietary changes and appropriate immunizations can help prevent this disease.